Medical Equipment Donations(Contact an organizations for detailed information on what they accept)
- Douglas County Public Health/Douglas County Veteran’s Service Office 320-762-3883
- Knute Nelson 320-763-1153
- H.E.R.O. – Fargo, MN http://herofargo.org/ 701-212-1921
- VFW – Alexandria VFW 320-763-9221
- American Legion – Contact your local American Legion Post
- DAV MN – Disabled American Veterans of Minnesota http://davmn.org/
- Donor Connect Program Manager 651-210-1161
- Goodwill – Easter Seals Minnesota
- Other churches or service organizations exist. Contact one near you to see if they will accept donations.
Examples of items accepted
- Four wheel folding walker with seat
- Lift recliner chair
- Manual and electric person lift
- Manual wheelchair
- Power scooter with good batteries
- Power wheelchair with good batteries
- Shower chair
- Stair step chair lift
Items typically not accepted
- Power scooter or wheelchair that need repair and/or new batteries.
- Items that are worn, or soiled.
- Personal medical supplies such as; Prosthetics, B-pap and C-pap machines, nebulizers, IV stands, external feeding pump systems, nutritional supplies, suction catheter kits.